January 7, 2011

Hyatt Regency Cambridge Wedding Videographer :: Cambridge, MA :: Emily and Travis (Part I - Wedding Vows)

Happy 2011 .... hope you're having a great start to the new year!

I had the pleasure of meeting Emily and Travis last October at their beautiful fall wedding.  Typically, I try to meet with the bride and groom three weeks prior to the wedding, to make sure we have all the details figured out for videography purposes.  But Emily and Travis live out-of-state and they flew back to Boston just a few days prior to their wedding, so meeting with them weeks in advance of their wedding wasn't possible.  Fortunately, I was able to work with Lois (Emily's mother) and she was so helpful in coordinating all the details for us!  Lois helped me so much, that by their wedding day, I felt as if I were part of Emily and Travis' families!
What an elegant invitation.  I love the little bow-tie and the "T&E" monogram at top!  The leaves were just about reaching peak color, so a few minutes of finagling the invitation along this fire red bush, and voila!

I'm still in the process of working on Emily and Travis' wedding film, but I thought I'd take a few minutes and share with you a short clip from their ceremony.  The lighting was absolutely beautiful that day, giving the bride and groom a soft "glow" all around them.  These two looked so confident and happy all through the night, so here's Part I of their blog postings!

Make sure you click on the "HD" button on the bottom right corner of the movie player for highest quality playback.  More to come soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment