August 19, 2015

Ipswich Country Club Wedding Videographer/Filmmaker :: Ipswich, MA :: Danielle and Jared (Part IV - Wedding Recap Film)

From the moment I first met Danielle and Jared (over a year before their wedding!), I knew they were an amazing couple.  Perhaps it was their warm and genuine hospitality in welcoming me in their home, or perhaps it was the couple's love of travel (which led to their "travel" wedding theme) and all the amazing sites they had seen through the years.  But something about this couple made me realize just how much in love they are with each other, and I couldn't wait to be part of all the wedding day fun.


Danielle and Jared started their day at St. Pius the Fifth Parish in Lynn, MA for a traditional Catholic ceremony.  The couple wrote their own vows (and anyone who knows me knows that I am a huge fan of personalized-vows!).  Every time I watch their wedding film, I get a little choked-up inside when I hear the truly heartfelt words that are spoken to one another.  Just awesome!

The couple then headed over to the elegant Ipswich Country Club in Ipswich, MA.  I have to say... the picturesque setting made for some insanely gorgeous candids of the newlyweds.  And with the gentle glow of the late spring sunset in the background... well folks... this is weather that everyone wishes for on their wedding day.  Danielle and Jared lucked out big time!


A huge special thanks to my good friends and amazing cinematographers Bob Accettullo and Brian Arata.  You truly outdid yourselves, and I'm sure Danielle and Jared will agree that their wedding film looks stunning!  And a big shout out to photographer Bharat Parmar and DJ Peter Accolla... always a pleasure to work with such talented professionals who love doing what they do!

And now, without further delay, I give you the world premiere of Danielle and Jared's wedding recap film!  It has been an honor working with both of you (and your families) and I wish you all the best for a lifetime of happiness!


CREDITS
Cinematography: True Focus Films
Photography: Bharat Parmar
Ceremony Venue: St Pius the Fifth Parish
Reception Venue: Ipswich Country Club
Officiant: Rev John Healy
Entertainment: Peter Accolla, NuImage
Soundtrack License: The Music Bed 

No comments:

Post a Comment